Competitive salary and benefits.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Mentor and trainer to EV Specialists at retailer
- Transfer of BEV & PHEV knowledge into retailer network
- Enroll network electrification strategy at retailer level
- Monitor and manage EV Specialists by key performance indicators
- Support retailer in the organization of marketing activities and events
- Ensure consistent communication with EV Specialists, salesmen, service advisors and retailer
Experience and Attributes:
- Knowledge and experience in the field of e-mobility at retailer level
- Knowledge and experience in interim management, team leading or project management
- Priority background: Training & coaching, network, operations or sales
- Proficient English and Norwegian language skills; other languages are mandatory
- Flexibility – to travel at short notice
If you would like to be a member of an European-wide field force team and support the Scandinavian network team in EV business development, then please write to email@example.com to apply along with your CV and salary expectations. We are looking for employees, but also for freelancers.
As a partner to the automotive industry, ASE provides high-quality systems and consulting to develop and improve the performance of automotive retailers. With a comprehensive industry experience at all levels of the automotive business, we are not only recognized as the number 1 provider of business management solutions, but are also the reliable partner for increasing profitability in the automotive trading and service business. Specifically, ASE provides dealer comparison systems, risk management systems and business planning tools, as well as the consulting associated with their use.