MAN is owned by Volkswagen and a part of the TRATON-group which provides us a stable framework and considerable resources to re-develop and use the potentials coming up through digitalization, automation and electrification.
Through everything we are doing we aim to revolutionize customer experience in our industry. Our trucks, busses and vans are world class and award winning in their respective segments and right now we are focusing towards creating unique and inspiring customer experiences in both after sales & sales business.
The job includes responsibility for all after sales activities, including spare parts, repair & maintenance, technical training, operation of our own branches in Norway and the operational steering of our private partners.
We are looking for you who has / is:
- Strong after sales steering and after sales management skills
- Curious on technology and willing to continuously learn and develop for the future
- High customer focus and orientation
- Experiences in technical and workshop service management in automotive industry preferred
- Great financial and business understanding with lateral thinking-abilities
- Strong negotiation and communication skills to all stakeholders
- Min. 5 years’ leadership experience & strong leadership skills
- Strong analytical, strategical/ entrepreneurial thinking and decision making
- Team player with the ability to enable and motivate employees
- Fluent in Norwegian & English
You will be responsible for:
- Overall steering of the after sales business and of Norwegian market together with Sales Director, directly reporting to our Managing Director for Scandinavia
- Full P&L responsibility (operating profit) for after sales incl. branches (all branch managers directly reporting to you)
- Developing, aligning and implementing the Norwegian after sales strategy and executing the agreed strategy
- Strengthening and growing the market position of all after sales activities in the Norwegian market
- Defining and setting targets for branches, private partners and NSC functions, ensure implementation and provide close follow up or countermeasures (if required)
- Creating a unique and inspiring customer experience across all touchpoints together with Sales functions
What do we offer you?
- Newest technology in all our products.
- Actual tangible possibilities to make a difference and build something new.
- High levels of autonomy and decision-making.
- Competitive salary and benefits and one of the top pensions and insurance agreements.
The values at MAN are team spirit, customer focus, integrity, determination and respect. These values are ingrained in our culture and in our every-day activities. Our values help us to share knowledge and act as guidance in our decision-making. To further an open-door policy, we believe that in order to efficiently share knowledge and continuously learn about what’s going on in the organization, we need social meetings with informal agenda. This way we can make sure that we always have time to work on internal relations and information sharing. In order for you to thrive and shine with us you need to be curious, solution-oriented and whole-heartedly believe that your good idea will be even better by sharing it with a colleague.
|Søk på stillingen:
|CV og søknad sendes:
|Søkere bes vennligst henvise til BilJobb.no i søknaden.
|Spørsmål om stillingen:
||Director People & Digitalization